NAI Economic Briefing Webcast Sept. 16
12 Sep, 2014
September 16th, 2014
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern
Join Jay Olshonsky, NAI Global President and Dr. Peter Linneman, NAI’s Chief Economist, for an economic briefing. Linneman will address several topics during this Web conference including:
• Where will MSA population grow most and least by 2020 and 2030?
• Where are real values, rents, and construction levels compared to historical averages?
• Where will cap rates go for each sector?
• What happens when rates rise?
• When will vacancy rates really decline?
• Housing market update.
• Real estate Capital market update.
Illustration by sheelamohan at Free Digital Photo.net