Six Select Tennessee Certified Sites Unveiled
03 Jul, 2013
The first six Select Tennessee Certified Sites have been announced. The Select Tennessee program was launched in June 2012 with the goal of helping Tennessee communities prepare available sites for investment and expansion. The program sets a consistent and rigorous standard upon which companies can rely in making critical location decisions. The first six sites are:
• State Road 111 Industrial Park: Overton County (310 Oak Hill Rd., Livingston)
• Centre 75 Business Park, Lot 7: Loudon County (1600 Centre Park Dr., Loudon)
• Horizon Center, Development Area 6: Roane County (Renovare Blvd., Oak Ridge)
• Langley Hall Industrial Site “East”: Sumner County (Airport Road, Gallatin)
• Langley Hall Industrial Site “West”: Sumner County (Airport Road, Gallatin)
• Timberlake Industrial Site: Henderson County (Kirby Drive, Lexington)
The Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development has partnered with Austin Consulting and The Foote Consulting Group to administer the program.
The Select Tennessee program accepts applications twice a year. The next round of applications can be submitted July 10-August 9.
Illustration by David Castillo Dominici at Free Digital Photos.net