Town of Charlton, Massachusetts
05 Jul, 2017
- Charlton is consistently among the top 10 annual fastest-growing communities among the 43 communities in central/southern Worcester County.
- Over 400 acres of prime developable land is available for economic development along the Route 20 corridor in commercial, industrial and business enterprise park zoning categories.
- The Route 20 highway corridor is located east-west through Charlton, with nearby access to the Massachusetts Turnpike, and Routes 9, 31, 169, I-190, I-290 and I-94.
- Top industries in Charlton include fiber-optics, medical instrumentation research and development, bio-tech, light manufacturing and warehouse/distribution.
- Upcoming new development includes the Fall 2017 opening of Treehouse Brewing Company’s 53,000 square foot craft brewery and retail facility directly located on Route 20, 5 minutes from Mass. Turnpike access.
- Economic development incentives include expedited local permitting and tax credits/financial incentives in partnership with state economic development agencies.
For more information, please contact the Charlton Economic Development Commission by calling and/or writing to:
Alan Gordon, Executive Director
Charlton Economic Development Commission
37 Main Street
Charlton, MA 01507
MAINE: Yankee Ingenuity
ARKANSAS: When You’re in Arkansas, You’re in Good Company
TEXAS: Made in Texas
MISSOURI: Why Missouri?
Explore Development Opportunities in Massachusetts
Cape Fear Region, North Carolina
Calvert County, Maryland
St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation
A Q & A with Eyal Eliezer, Head of Strategy, Invest in Israel
Indian River County